Bamford London X Seconde/Seconde/B347 Bad Mof'r Limited Edition
Bamford London’s B347 Titanium Monopusher Chronograph and is limited to 50 pieces. The watch’s story centres around two elements. First is the name: BAD MOF’R, a spin on BAMFORD. Second is the subdial at 3 o’clock where seconde/seconde/ has swapped the conventional hand for a single-fingered salute that becomes the chronograph’s 30-minute counter. The white counter sits in stark contrast contrast to the gradient blue dial, while the eff-off red sleeve picks out the red central seconds hand. The whole thing is set on a blue Cordura strap.
- TYPE: Self-winding – Monopusher Chronograph - Date
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW510 MPa, 28,800 (4 Hz) per hour, 27 jewels, 62 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Cam operated chronograph - single push-button at 2 o'clock, Hours, minutes, 60 seconds counter in the center, 30 minutes counter at 3 o'clock, Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing, Stop second device
- CASE MATERIAL: Grade 5 Titanium
- CASE DIAMETER: 41.5mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 14.5mm
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 22mm
DispatchBamford London ships Worldwide. See below for costs and dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post
- EU – Via Courier
- USA – Via Courier
- Rest of World – via Courier