Bamford London x Jeremyville Limited-Edition GMT
Bamford London and Jeremyville, the internationally acclaimed artist and designer celebrated for his unique visual language and thought-provoking art, have together developed a new Limited-Edition GMT.
Jeremyville is both the artist’s nom de guerre, and the name of the cartooniverse he has spent more than a decade populating with a community of characters that are drawn to inspire, explore and embody the full spectrum of human experience. Featuring a friendly 'Earth' character on the dial, the Bamford London x Jeremyville 30-pieces Limited Edition GMT is also engraved with a phrase that captures the human spirit and a message for our times.
“Keep on Turnin’” is a universal, daily mantra to stay optimistic and strong during these uncertain times on earth. A reminder on your wrist to be grateful for every moment that life gives us, whether it be good or challenging. To roll with the punches and get back up every time we’re knocked down. To keep going, no matter what. To cultivate an indefatigable spirit of resilience, strength & bravery.
The Swiss-made Bamford London GMT houses the self-winding Sellita SW330-2 movement with 25 jewels and a 56 hour power reserve. Inspired by travel, the function of the automatic 24-hour GMT hand with internal rotating bezel allows users to view a separate time zone.
- TYPE: Automatic GMT watch with internal rotating bezel
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW330-2, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 56 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Self winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 O’Clock date position with quick date setting, second time zone by central hand
- CASE MATERIAL: Black Steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 11.7 mm
- CASEBACK MATERIAL: Black PVD
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
DispatchAll Bamford Watches ship Worldwide. See below for dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post
- EU – Via Courier
- USA – Via Courier
- South America – Via Courier
- Rest of World – via Courier
Local import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the client.