Bamford Carbon B347 - ‘Panda’
The Swiss-made Carbon Bamford B347 - Panda is an automatic monopusher chronograph. A signature Bamford colourway with a 41.5mm black forged carbon fibre case.
Housing a Sellita SW510 automatic movement and a single push-button located at 2 o’clock. Paired with a black rubber strap with a choice of buckle in steel or black finish. Other strap options available.
Presented in a unique packaging, the Bamford B347 is an exciting addition to Bamford London’s collection.
The Swiss-made Bamford B347 is an automatic monopusher chronograph. A 41.5mm black cutting-edge forged carbon fibre case housing a Sellita SW510 automatic movement with 27 jewels and a 62 hour power reserve. Combined with the bi-compax configuration of the SW510 movement, the single push-button located at 2 o’clock provides the start-stop-reset function. As well as a 30 minute counter at 3 o’clock and date at 6 o’clock.
- TYPE: Self-winding – Monopusher Chronograph - Date
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW510 MPa, 28,800 (4 Hz) per hour, 27 jewels, 62 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Cam operated chronograph - single push-button at 2 o'clock, Hours, minutes and small second at 9 o'clock, 60 seconds counter in the center, 30 minutes counter at 3 o'clock, Date with quick setting, Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing, Stop second device
- CASE MATERIAL: Carbon Fibre
- CASE DIAMETER: 41.5mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 14.5mm
- CASE-BACK: Black coated Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 22mm
DispatchBamford London ships Worldwide. See below for costs and dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post
- EU – Via Courier
- USA – Via Courier
- Rest of World – via Courier