BBC x Bamford London ‘Rocket’ GMT
The partnership between Billionaire Boys Club, the luxury streetwear brand founded by Pharrell Williams and Bamford London represents the brands’ shared value of providing customers with high-quality, timeless style. The BBC x Bamford London ‘Rocket’ GMT timepiece is no exception, boasting unique attention to detail and carefully crafted mechanical components.
The 25-piece BBC x Bamford London ‘Rocket’ GMT watch features a custom dial with a moon surface detail; a nod to Billionaire Boys Club’s affinity with Outerspace. The GMT hand is the Billionaire Boys Club Classic Rocket which was originally illustrated by the Japanese illustrator, SK8THING in 2003/2004, especially for Billionaire Boys Club. The red accent of the rocket is continued with a red seconds hand and triangle on the bezel at 12 o’clock and the caseback has a unique engraving. This timepiece is presented in a special box made with Chenille fabric and velvet lining embroidered with the Billionaire Boys Club logo.
- TYPE: Automatic GMT watch with internal rotating bezel
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW330-2, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 56 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Self winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 O’Clock date position with quick date setting, second time zone by central hand
- CASE MATERIAL: 316L grade stainless steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 11.7 mm
- CASEBACK MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
- Available for purchase at the BBC Miami flagship store and online at Billionaire Boys Club