BBC x Bamford GMT Rocket
The partnership between Billionaire Boys Club, the luxury streetwear brand founded by Pharrell Williams and Bamford London represents the brands’ shared value of providing customers with high-quality, timeless style. The BBC x Bamford London ‘Rocket’ GMT timepiece is no exception, boasting unique attention to detail and carefully crafted mechanical components.
The 25-piece BBC x Bamford London ‘Rocket’ GMT watch features a custom dial with a moon surface detail; a nod to Billionaire Boys Club’s affinity with Outerspace. The GMT hand is the Billionaire Boys Club Classic Rocket which was originally illustrated by the Japanese illustrator, SK8THING in 2003/2004, especially for Billionaire Boys Club. The red accent of the rocket is continued with a red seconds hand and triangle on the bezel at 12 o’clock and the caseback has a unique engraving. This timepiece is presented in a special box made with Chenille fabric and velvet lining embroidered with the Billionaire Boys Club logo.
- TYPE: Automatic GMT watch with internal rotating bezel
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW330-2, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 56 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Self winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 O’Clock date position with quick date setting, second time zone by central hand
- CASE MATERIAL: 316L grade stainless steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 11.7 mm
- CASEBACK MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
- Available for purchase at the BBC Miami flagship store and online at Billionaire Boys Club