RedBar x Bamford B347 - 100 Piece Limited Edition
The RedBar x Bamford B347 is an automatic monopusher chronograph in RedBar's signature colourways with a 41.5mm black forged carbon fibre case and a first of its kind 30-minute counter mystery sub-dial.
The watch houses a Sellita SW510automatic movement and a single push-button located at 2 o’clock. It is paired with a black cordura strap with red and white stitching as well as a black rubber strap.
Presented in unique packaging, the RedBar x Bamford B347 is an exclusive edition available to RedBar members and is limited to 100 pieces.
The fourth limited edition watch collaboration for RedBar Group, this unique timepiece is the result of the passion of the watch collecting community combined with the design inspiration of RedBar CEO Kathleen McGivney and the ingenuity of George Bamford’s approach to watchmaking.
The Swiss-made RedBar x Bamford B347 is an automatic monopusher chronograph. A 41.5mm black cutting-edge forged carbon fibre case housing a Sellita SW510 automatic movement with 27 jewels and a 62 hour power reserve. Combined with the bi-compax configuration of the SW510 movement, the single push-button located at 2 o’clock provides the start-stop-reset function. As well as a 30 minute counter at 3 o’clock and date at 6 o’clock.
- TYPE: Self-winding – Monopusher Chronograph - Date
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW510 MPa, 28,800 (4 Hz) per hour, 27 jewels, 62 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Cam operated chronograph - single push-button at 2 o'clock, Hours, minutes and small second at 9 o'clock, 60 seconds counter in the center, 30 minutes counter at 3 o'clock, Date with quick setting, Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing, Stop second device
- CASE MATERIAL: Carbon Fibre
- CASE DIAMETER: 41.5mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 14.5mm
- CASE-BACK: Black coated Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 22mm
DispatchBamford London ships Worldwide. See below for costs and dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post
- EU – Via Courier
- USA – Via Courier
- Rest of World – via Courier