Bamford London ‘Skater’ Snoopy GMT
Calling all 1980’s enthusiasts, roller skaters, and of course Snoopy fans. The Snoopy-inspired 200-piece limited edition Bamford London GMT watch is a bold infusion of fun times. On a matte black stainless steel case, the spectrum of colours throughout the design creates a playful timepiece and, like all things Snoopy, guarantees to make you smile. Presented in an equally eye-catching and entirely unique colourful version of Snoopy’s famous doghouse.
On a matte black stainless steel case Snoopy, adorned with pink headphones and roller skates appears to be on the move across the black dial. Continuing the theme of movement, Snoopy’s arms move around the dial as the hour and minute hands, powered by a Swiss-Made automatic Sellita SW330-2 movement. Faithful as ever, Woodstock is along for Snoopy’s latest adventure as the 24-hour GMT hand allowing users to set a separate time zone. Framed by a multi-coloured rotating bezel, the use of colour is maximised with pink stitching on the top black cordura strap and turquoise stitching on the bottom black cordura strap.
- TYPE: Automatic GMT watch with internal rotating bezel
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW330-2, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 56 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Self winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 O’Clock date position with quick date setting, second time zone by central hand
- CASE MATERIAL: 316L grade stainless steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 11.7 mm
- CASEBACK MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
DispatchAll Bamford Watches ship Worldwide. See below for dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post
- EU – Via Courier
- USA – Via Courier
- South America – Via Courier
- Rest of World – via Courier
Local import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the client.