Elton John x Bamford London - Mayfair Date
Elton John has performed in every iconic venue in the world and the inspiration colours for this watch design takes us back to the iconic Dodgers concert in 1975, whilst of course celebrating the current ‘Farewell Yellow Brick Road’ concert tour.
This limited edition of 40 watches has a fun dial highlighting the iconic Elton John logo and colourful nature representing him as a performer.
With a bright blue dial, white hands and red second hand, this bold design catches the eye and the imagination. Encased in a steel case, the Mayfair Date is water resistant to 10ATM and comes on a leather strap with complementary red stitch.
- TYPE: Swiss Ronda 715 Date Quartz Movement
- MOVEMENT: Ronda 715
- CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel finished with Military Grade Titanium Coating (MGTC)
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 15 mm
- CASE-BACK: Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
DispatchAll Bamford Watches ship Worldwide. See below for dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post
- EU – Via Courier
- USA – Via Courier
- South America – Via Courier
- Rest of World – Via Courier
Local import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the client.