seconde/seconde/ edition Bamford London ‘Bad Form’ GMT
The seconde/seconde/ edition Bamford London ‘Bad Form’ GMT is a 50-piece numbered limited edition GMT watch. A bold, fun, historical design with many layers.
George Bamford, founder of Bamford London connected with Romaric André, founder of seconde/seconde/ in 2020 and the shared passion for their work signalled an inevitably unique collaboration.
Romaric André says, "I made kind of my trademark to play and distort watch brand logos and names. When I saw the ‘Bad Form’ in ‘Bamford’, it just tilted. This kind of offence against conventions immediately resonated with that English cliché: the anti-social, the rock, the punk, all that urge for irreverence in a society where you must wear uniforms at schools. And there was no better symbolism for this ‘English bad form’ than this typical ‘up yours’ hand sign popularised (consciously or not) by Churchill. So all that concept blending Englishness and disrespect made sense to me."
The seconde/seconde/ edition Bamford London ‘Bad Form’ GMT features British racing green, white and red colourways. The ‘up yours’ hand sign artwork from seconde/seconde/ is central on the dial and Bamford’s logo has been repositioned and modified to say ‘Bad Form’. A red arrow shows the distortion, representing the provocative design of this timepiece. Paired with a British racing green cordura strap and presented in unique packaging created by seconde/seconde/.
- TYPE: Automatic GMT watch with internal rotating bezel
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW330-2, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 56 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Self winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 O’Clock date position with quick date setting, second time zone by central hand
- CASE MATERIAL: 316L grade stainless steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 11.7 mm
- CASEBACK MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
DispatchAll Bamford Watches ship Worldwide. See below for dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post
- EU – Via Courier
- USA – Via Courier
- South America – Via Courier
- Rest of World – via Courier
Local import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the client.