Philip Colbert x Bamford London - Mayfair ’Shark’
British pop Artist Philip Colbert & George Bamford of Bamford London have teamed up to create the ultimate iconic ‘Shark watch’. Sharks have been an iconic part of pop culture over the years and have inspired many designers and artists. Colbert’s exhibition, “Hunt Paintings”, occupied the Saatchi Gallery in 2018 and in 2019 the ’Shark Watch' follows the exhibition through Europe on a series of museum and gallery shows.
The ’Shark Watch’ has all the benefits of the original Bamford Mayfair watch, which is made using the iconic Miyota quartz 2035 movement. These watches are extremely reliable and have the added benefit of being water-resistant to 10ATM. The rotating ceramic bezel is enclosed by a stainless steel core and a military grade titanium coating.
- Rotating Ceramic Bezel
- Luminova Indices
- TYPE: Quartz Watch with Rotating Bezel
- MOVEMENT: Miyota Quartz Calibre: 2035
- CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel finished with Military Grade Titanium Coating (MGTC)
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 15 mm
- CASE-BACK: Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 10 ATM – 100 m
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
DispatchAll Bamford Watches ship Worldwide. See below for dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post – Dispatched 1-3 days
- EU – Via Courier – Dispatched 1-3 days
- USA – Via Courier – Dispatched 1-3 days
- South America – Via Courier – Dispatched 1-3 days
- Rest of World – Via Courier – Dispatched 1-3 days
Local import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the client.