Goodwoof x Bamford 75-piece limited edition Bamford 80 Snoopy
In celebration of dogs of all shapes, size and breed, the new Goodwoof event in the grounds of Goodwood House launched the 75-piece limited edition Bamford 80 Snoopy watch designed by Bamford London. On a lightweight titanium Bamford 80 case, the highly collectable watch features Snoopy front and centre, depicted as an iconic Flying Ace to reflect Goodwood’s aviation heritage.
On a lightweight titanium case, the black dial displays Snoopy in white with orange details representing the official Goodwoof colour. This colour combination is also represented in the black cordura strap with contrasting orange stitching. On the dial, Snoopy’s arms form the hour and minute hands and Woodstock, sits at the tip of the seconds hand, his yellow plumage the other distinguished feature. The watch is powered by a Swiss-made Sellita SW300-1 movement and it is presented in a unique gloss orange Snoopy doghouse.
- TYPE: Automatic watch
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW300-1, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 56 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Self winding mechanism. Time only
- CASE MATERIAL: Titanium. Sapphire Crystal with antiglare
- CASE DIAMETER: 39 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 10.5 mm
- CASEBACK MATERIAL: Titanium
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
- Available exclusively from Goodwoof.com