Bamford London x Time+Tide GMT1
The Bamford London dual time GMT 50-piece limited edition contains some unique features designed specifically for Time+Tide and their Club Members. The watch comes on a Time+Tide exclusive quick-change Cordura strap and a matching brushed steel bracelet.
£1,200.00 inc VAT
This model has all the hallmarks of an excellent daily wear - with 100m water-resistance, and an extremely wearable 11.7mm thick case profile. The case is hewn from hard-wearing 316L steel and the movement powering the watch is the Swiss-made Sellita SW330-1. The use of Time+Tide Burnt Orange on the strap stitching, T+T Logo, date wheel and GMT hand compliment the Bamford Aqua Blue internal rotating bezel, hands and hour markers. The Time+Tide Club shield around the Time+Tide logo on the dial is in luminous material.
- TYPE: Automatic GMT watch with internal rotating bezel
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW330-1, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 42 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Self winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 O’Clock date position with quick date setting, second time zone by central hand
- CASE MATERIAL: 316L grade stainless steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 11.7 mm
- CASE-BACK: Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 10 ATM – 100 m
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm