Bamford G-SHOCK 5610
A stylish nod to the original G-SHOCK, and a celebration of the brand’s
Thank you so much for your interest in one of our Casio x Bamford G-shock limited edition watches. At this point we have sold out however, please call during office hours 10:00 - 17:00 GMT on +44 207 881 8019 for further stockist information
Designed around the original G-SHOCK rectangular case shape, the 5610 watch features an advanced
functionality spec with a Multi Band 6 Radio Controlled technology ensuring the most accurate timekeeping and boasts solar power for maximum reliability. This functionality is housed in a slim, shock resistant, resin case that frames the scratch resistant glass lens.Bamford Watch Department have embellished the case, dial and hands with their distinct BWD signature Aqua blue.
- Water Resistant: To 200 Metres
- Solar Powered: A high-capacity solar-charging system harnesses the power of any light source for reliable watch operation with minimal impact to the environment.
- Shock & Vibration Resistant: Patented Hollow Core Guard Structure protects against impact and vibration.
- Radio Controlled Timekeeping: Multi-Band 6: Automatic Atomic Time updates are received for exceptional accuracy
- Countdown Timer: Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second
- Low Temperature Resistant: Down to -10 °C/ 14°F
- World Time Function
DispatchThe Bamford G-Shock ships Worldwide. See below for costs and dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post – (£12.00) – Delivered next working day
- EU – Via Courier – (£25) – Delivered within 1-3 working days
- USA – Via Courier – (£30) – Delivered within 2-5 working days
- Rest of World – via Courier – (£35) – Delivered within 3-5 working days