Bamford B347 x AWG Limited Edition
The 10-piece limited edition Swiss-made Bamford B347 - AWG is an automatic monopusher chronograph. Vibrant purple and black colourways with a 41.5mm cutting-edge black forged carbon fibre case. The three scripts at the center of the dial go back to the first alphabets in the world that were found in the town of Ugarit on Syria’s northern coast – The Phoenician scripts which refer to the current three letters we use in Latin alphabet A W G – Latin & Arabic are descendants of Phoenician script and we wanted to pay tribute to that heritage with this small reference on the dial and case back.
Housing a Sellita SW510 automatic movement and single push-button located at 2 o’clock provides the start-stop-reset function. The Bamford B347 - AWG is paired with a purple rubber strap to match the dial but also comes with a black cordura strap with purple stitching. With quick release spring bars for ease of switching so the wearer can create different looks with these watches. Presented in unique packaging, the Bamford B347 x AWG is a 10-piece numbered limited edition.
- TYPE: Self-winding – Monopusher Chronograph - Date
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW510 MPa, 28,800 (4 Hz) per hour, 27 jewels, 62 hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Cam operated chronograph - single push-button at 2 o'clock, Hours, minutes and small second at 9 o'clock, 60 seconds counter in the center, 30 minutes counter at 3 o'clock, Date with quick setting, Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing, Stop second device
- CASE MATERIAL: Carbon Fibre
- CASE DIAMETER: 41.5mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 14.5mm
- CASE-BACK: Black coated Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 22mm
DispatchBamford London ships Worldwide. See below for costs and dispatch times.
- UK – Via Royal Mail business post
- EU – Via Courier
- USA – Via Courier
- Rest of World – via Courier